Vesta by JGS Insurance is proud to announce we are now accepting applications for insurance from health care organizations in regards to cyber liability, privacy costs, patient vendor notification expenses and media exposures. To request more information or schedule a meeting/conference, please contact us via here.
- Coverage features include breach notification and credit monitoring services for up to four million affected individuals, with separate coverage limits for third party claims
- Breach response coverage includes forensic and legal assistance, notification costs, 3-bureau credit monitoring services from TransUnion Interactive for each person notified, and loss prevention services
- Identity theft-related fraud resolution services through TransUnion for individuals enrolled in credit monitoring who become victims of identity theft
- For organizations required to comply with HIPAA, coverage extends to theft, loss or unauthorized disclosure held by business associates
- Crisis Management sublimit for public relations and extraordinary notification expenses
- Foreign notifications sublimit of $1,000,000
- Low per incident retentions starting at $10,000. Zero deductibles are available for legal and credit monitoring services.
- Policy also provides a separate limit of liability for privacy, network security and media claims; enhancements are available for first party and other exposures